What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide giving you an “insiders view” of the PMP exam in every detail
- Providing you with “per question” timer to track your time usage per question and a “per exam” timer
- Giving you 10 different exams which simulate the test exactly as you will see it on test day
- Giving you a study guide developed by a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals
- Allowing you to print out your results showing the questions and correct answer
- Helping you accelerate your learning curve
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PMP Exam Simulation Software scores 72.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pmpexamsimulator.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pmpexamsimulator.com you’ll also be taken through to pmpexamsimulator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)